to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Not in a million but still fun

Do you get into watching awards shows?
I don't at all. But, then, I don't watch movies.
I do enjoy the Dove awards...but don't get to watch them.
(We don't have that channel.)
I could get into this award contest though:


There are categories for all kinds of things.
Of course, non of which would I ever in a million years be nominated in.
Wonder why there is no category for the best Hillbilly Quilter?
Oh well.

Anyway, if you are interested, 
to see updates, etc.

You never know.
You might just get inspired!


3 comments:

Mariliz said...

ha ha ...best Hillbilly Quilter!! You have my vote! I'm sure all those grateful puppies would vote for you too.

Patty@Granma's said...

Haven't owned a TV in 38 years. The best way to be a positive, upbeat person is avoid negative, depressing thinking....
Did you know a TV set tossed into a trash fire will produce a column of smoke resembling a fair size tornado? Ours sure did when we burned it!!)

Molly Mandeville Fryer said...

Just want to thank you for posting my
"Boot Bash" button on your sidebar. Your comment did not come to my inbox, so I am replying this way. Thanks again!