Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Fun in the Sun for Carlos

I am a bit sad as I write this post.
The prison where I make the dog blankets for does a yearly shuffle of employees.
The lady that I had been working with was so good 
about getting me info on the dogs. 
She has been shuffled to a different part of the prison,
so now someone new is in charge of the program.
I am not getting the information that I need.
Jerry (my hubby who works at said prison) says that there 
are several new dogs coming in...and I know nothing about them!
HUGE SIGH!

At least before the last program director got removed,
she sent me photos and names of the next two dogs.
This is Carlos.

Carlos must have spring fever too,
because all I could think about was him having fun in the sun!

Oh, look, those of you that requested toes--
you got them.
(If you have no idea what I'm talking about,
it was from a previous post.)
 Ha! How funny.
 I didn't know they were there til I uploaded to blogger.

5 comments:

Sarah~Magnolia Surprise said...

Ha! I didn't notice them until I enlarged the pic -- I was looking in the designs, and then scrolled, and whoops! there they were!

Patty@Granma's said...

At least they are very nice toes!

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing said...

LOL Patty@Granma's is so right... Nice toes... I got my package the other day - OK I know I won but OMG I really won... I love everything and my husband the sewer is so in love with you now - new toys for him to work on. Thank you so much!!

Mariliz said...

Ha...that's funny! Hopefully once the new guy gets settled in, he will keep you updated on the dogs.

Marcia said...

Love the toes! And hopefully the new person will get you the information for the new dogs! I am sure the dogs love their quilts!