to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What do ladybugs, snoopy, and Karate have in common?

A while (embarrassingly long while) ago,
I received this wonderful bookmark in the mail.
The Karate Quilter sent it...just because.
Stephen and I have many battles over this bookmark
as he seems to think it belongs to him.
No, Stephen. It is mine. And I LOVE it!


I have pictured the bookmark on top of my Snoopy books collection.

Why? Because I am getting excited that March is coming.
And, in March, I get to start the Peanuts quilt-a-long.
(As if I needed another. I have a stitch-a-long starting in March too.)
The Peanuts quilt is all for ME!
I am so selfish.

ps...they are all in the same blog post. That's what they have in common.



6 comments:

FabricFascination said...

That is a cute bookmark, I can see why it is a family favorite.

Can't wait to see what a Peanuts quilt-a-long is.

Lynda said...

Your bookmark is so cute. I too wonder what a Peanuts quilt along is. I also recently read your sidebar on Joanne. What a touching story and such a brave and determined woman to fight her way back. Miracles are all around us.

The Tulip Patch said...

Woohoo! I need to dig out my pattern and go buy my fabric. March is coming fast!

Sara G said...

Cute bookmark!

Judi said...

Wow I love peanuts and can't wait to see what you will do for the quilt a long. "Do innkeepers wives have naturally curly hair" One of my favorite lines.

Colleen said...

Love the book mark! It would look great in y collection! LOL! BTW I've decided to make the Charlie Brown quilt as a wedding present and only use my stash! Trying to figure out how that will work. Im think pick the main backing fabric-probably a print and then coordinate the zigzag with a solid or print on print. Have to see what I have in my stash.