to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Warm Charms and a peek.


I won this charm pack awhile ago from Fabric Fascination.
Isn't that little paper clip button cute?
I like her shop as she carries a lot of batiks, blenders and such.
She makes projects for the Project Challenge over on my left side bar.
(How I wish that I could!)


This charm pack is made of darker warm tones.
I have been trying to decide what to make out of it.

I have all these Jelly Rolls left over from my Max and Whiskers project.

I think I'll combine the two and make something fun.
Sure have had people wondering what I'm making with good ol Max.
Here is a sneak peek. That's all you get :)



2 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely colours.. and love the bow wow in your jelly roll too!

Michelle May said...

I can't wait to see what you make! Love how those fabrics look like suede.
xx, shell