Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pawn Stars....Quilt style

My son loves the tv show Pawn Stars.
And it is one show that I actually can stand watching myself.
Some pretty interesting stuff comes through that pawn shop!

When a person comes into the shop,
they have a choice whether to pawn or sell.
If they do choose to sell;
then they must sell at a less than valued price
so that the pawn shop can make some money on it.

Well, that's what I am doing today.
I have a couple of magazines that I would like to commit to;
and some thread and batting that needs purchased.
As in yesterday.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the following.
All reasonable offers considered.
Buyer must pay shipping.
Invoiced via paypal only.
Contact me at hillbillyhandiworks@gmail.com with an offer.
Thanks!

Bargello Wall Hanging

Blue Serenity small baby size quilt 
(I like it on the wall...so pretty!)

Large throw

Table runner

wall hanging

wall hanging


1 comment:

Hillbilly Handiworks said...

The Autumn one is sold. Thank you.