Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fabric, Stephen, Seth, Our car..yep it's randomness

Thanks for your understanding about my week long blog-cation.
Just some random thoughts/happenings/changes today:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth did very well during our big school push.
His math work improved greatly;
and he looks to be going to Regionals in Bible Quizzing.
I am quite proud of him for that as it is his first year in quizzing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We got our tax refund back.
I had a HUGE list of everything that I wanted to buy 
for each of my men; as well as a list of things to start my online business back up;
and a hope to FINALLY get my sewing machine.
I am not going to be able to get my machine or start that business up just yet.
Hey, don't get too sad for me. We just got too much money back
Yes, I said TOO much money. (To be used for that).
We paid off the car instead.
 The one that we just put a down payment on
and purchased with last year's refund.
No more car payments!
WHAT A BLESSING!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the hopes that I can start up my little business again soon;
and get that sewing machine;
I am selling off some of my fabric. 
I  truly have a huge stash,
a good portion of it I inherited and will probably never use it all in my lifetime.
I will be offering the fabric first on my blog;
first comment that wants it--gets it--
if after 48 hours there are no takers,
then I will put it on Etsy for a higher price.
Look for the first offer at the bottom of this post.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stephen was very helpful while I was on blog-cation.

He pulled a whole bowl of Lucky Charms off the table.
Then while my back was turned, grabbed the paper towels
to help clean up. Thanks Stephen!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be having some giveaway's of patterns and books soon.
Maybe one big giveaway for all of it.
I will not announce exactly when,
nor will I draw from the comments on that post.
Instead, I will draw from my already followers/comments.
Look for it at the end of the month.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said, I need to get rid of some fabrics.
So, to start off with, how about a big box of batiks?
All sizes..1/4 yd, 1/3 yd, 1/2 yd and 1 yd pieces.




Over 12 yards total.
Pre-packaged in a Medium Flat Rate box.
$45.00 plus $10.95 shipping
(International friends must pay the extra shipping cost)

That is less than $4.00/yd!!!
First person to ask for it, get's it.
Only paypal accepted.
email me with your Paypal email address
if you are the first to leave a comment wanting the fabric.
hillbillyhandiworks@gmail.com

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS..It's nice to be back!













5 comments:

Junibears said...

Hi dear Tonya.
Sorry I don't need any fabric! It's nice to see you back and thanks for visitting me.
I'm still waiting on my book and trying to be patient. Hope all's well with you.
Hugs
June xx

Angie said...

Yeah for no car payment!!
And for Bible quizzing-WTG Seth!

krisgray said...

No car pmt is so sweet!

Melissa said...

Good going on the car!! And good job to Seth for the great math and Bible work and to Stephen for being such a great helper. Believe it or not, I am not a batik user, but I have a few friends who are and I am going to drop them a note about this. Looks like a great deal to me.

Beeshebags said...

I wish I was into Batik fabrics, but sorry they're not something I like just yet...I do wish you luck with getting your new machine though...and I look forward to seeing what else you have to sell! Hugs Naomi

P.S. Melissa from Ardea's Nest sent me over to see what you were selling!