Friday, February 25, 2011

Dear Me

I've spent a lot of time blogging this week about new goodies that I've been blessed with.
Today I'd like to share with you some of the biggest blessings that I've received.



These are all letters/cards from inmate dog handlers,
thanking me for the prison pooch blankies.

You might be surprised at how grateful these guys are for these blankets.
They seem almost shocked that someone cares.
These little letters really, really bless me.

Tomorrow I'll give you an update on the current dogs.



3 comments:

Lynda said...

Somewhere along the line I have missed exactly what the prison pooch blankies are and how it started. It sounds like such an interesting project.

You are quite blessed with your winnings and I am interested in seeing what this new ruler does.

I love the little paper clip button. What a cute idea for a little gift at my next quilt retreat.

Pat said...

How wonderful. I am glad to hear you are touching so many hearts xx

marilyn said...

It is nice to get a little thank you every once in a while. I send out hundreds of quilts and will get back maybe one or two thank you cards and boy do those make my day :)