to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Breaking the Rules

I read the most touching blog post that I've read in a long time.
Maybe ever.

Here it is:


Gotin trouble for playing twith the butttoondsds on my bed$$$Ruhr nurse threatened po rite my arms. Down !;) I'm not sure he reajhhyvwoufkld buut I sure got a good talking to.


Have you been praying for Joanne?
You know...I have a great big button right there on the left.
You can read about Joanne RIGHT HERE.

What a blessing that she was able to type that quote up above!!
I am sure that it brought tears around the world.

Very worthy of breaking my "No blogging on Sunday" rule,
Don't you think?
I am glad that Joanne is able to break the rules too.

2 comments:

B-Z-Quilting said...

I just read her blog about five minutes ago and was also very blessed and touched by her message. Her progress is nothing short of a miracle, but then again the miracles didn't stop with the loaves and fishes, turning water into wine, healing lepers and blindness, and raising Lazarus from the dead. Soooo many prayers answered!

Chartreuse Moose said...

Prayers & Hugs! Short or words...long on tears! God is good!