to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Shy girl

Pretty Ivy


Ivy is a shy girl.
She is starting to warm up to small groups of people;
and is becoming more playful...albeit cautiously.

A pretty little girl needs a pretty little blankie:

(Actually it looks pretty wild in the photo.)


Recognize Ivy's fabric?
I cut up the quilt as seen

Then, I just pieced it together willy nilly. 
It looks a bit better in person.
It is made from calicoes.

Something tells me that Ivy likes it!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

You're so sweet to make these! I'm enjoying reading your posts and seeing the pics. :)

Pat said...

Oh bless! Enjoy the new blankie, Ivy - and good luck!

Angie said...

As soon as I looked at the pic, I thought OH NO SHE DID NOT CUT THAT UP?!?!

I'm sure Ivy is enjoying her cozy blankie-I'm enjoying the pics as well!

Karen said...

Such sweet doggies...and they get some awesome quilts!

Debbie Geiger said...

Love Jade he is beautiful.
Ivy is a cutie too, and the quilts are wonderful.