to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Miss Cricket

Miss Cricket


graduated from the prison pooch program,
and is going to be on her way to a new home soon!

So, Miss Cricket will be taking her place.
Cricket is actually very well behaved,
and would be ready to adopt...
but she is a very nervous girl.

She hides from everyone
and doesn't know how to give or receive love.
So, she is going to spend a bit of time
with a handler to learn socialization.

I think she is beautiful!
How I wish I could take one of these babies
into our home!
Here is the blankie I made for Cricket:


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Miss Cricket really is gorgeous. Who knows what the poor thing went through to be so skittish!

big B said...

Miss Cricket is a beauty! That is such a nice blanket you made too.