Saturday, January 8, 2011

Learning her Manners

Tough Girl Mandi


Mandi is the newest dog in our local prison dog program.
Mandi is manner-less.
She got herself into trouble for eating chickens;
and nearly got herself shot because of it.

She jumps on people and tables;
and almost pulls one over while on her leash.
Mandi needs to be trained in all obedience areas.

I am glad that Mandi
is getting a second chance.

An outdoors-y blankie for an outdoors-y girl:

I have enjoyed our dog guests this week.
Thanks for all of your comments.
I will try to give you updates on the dogs if I hear word on them.

7 comments:

Linda Pischke said...

I love your blog. Thank you for blogging in support of projects such as prison dog programs. It is inspiring to see individuals working together for the benefit of both forgotten animals and forgotten people.
Linda Pischke
http://www.TheWomenOfBlock12.com

Mariliz's Musings said...

Wow! How are you finishing all these quilts so quickly? Amazing...this is such a wonderful idea.

Melissa said...

I have 2 rescues that are the best-est!!! Oscar has issues with his manners, too:) I just love your quilts:)

Heather said...

Very nice! Great job Sis! :)

Barb said...

Good for Mandy...and love this quilt!

Melissa said...

I can't believe how quickly you are making these quilts! I bet not only the doggies love them, but their new owners should treasure them, too!

Pat said...

Love the quilt. Mandi is lucky to have it and a second chance.
I've enjoyed all your dog posts too and look forward to any updates you may be able to give xx