to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, January 3, 2011

From Popper to Princess

Dawn,
the Pekingese Princess

Dawn is 9 years old;
and spent her life breeding 
at a puppy mill.

She came to Western Mo. Correctional Center
(From now on I am abbreviating that to WMCC!!)
not knowing anything,
and her royal nature does not like being told what to do. 

She did potty train quickly,
but other commands come slowly to this princess. 

She loves to take off across the yard
for a fun romp.

Hers was the first blankie that I made 
for the Puppies on Parole program.


All pretty in pink for the Princess!

Dawn needs a good home to live out her days. 
Perhaps you'll help her?


4 comments:

Heather said...

So cute & great job on her blanket!

Pat said...

I hope that Dawn and her blankie soon find a loving forever home. Beautiful job on the blankie! xx

QuiltSue said...

I wish I could help her, but I don't think I live close enough!

Phyllis said...

Hi,
I discovered you from the GumTree Designers.

We have some things in common - quilting and DOGS! Good for you for helping them.

I think I might have to start making some doggie blankets too :)