to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A face I would love to love!

Goofy Rudy


Rudy is a fun loving Shepherd Mix.
His ears sometimes stand up;
and sometimes don't.

I was told that he is hilarious in nature
and would be great with children.

I fell in love with his photo.
If I could have a dog...
I think Rudy would be mine.
Don't you just love that tongue? 

A crazy dog needs a crazy blankie!



3 comments:

Heather said...

Rudy is so cute & a well deserving blanket recipient! :)

John'aLee said...

Beautiful dog and darling quilt! Happy New Year!

Pat said...

Oh gosh, yes! I could see him with you, Tonya! If only circumstances were different. In the meantime, I hope he enjoys his blankie and finds a forever home soon xx