Friday, January 14, 2011

At least it's not 99

Oh, this probably isn't good.
But it is true.
Go ahead. Take the test.
It's sponsored by an online dating site but you can skip that part.
Just look for the small fine print that you click to get your test results.
Unless you want to find someone to date online.

I need to get back to blog reading now...
Thanks, Bonnie. I needed everyone to know just how bad my addiction is!
74%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?
Created by OnePlusYou - Free Online Dating

5 comments:

Sarah Craig said...

Don't feel too bad - I'm 71% addicted to blogging!

The Tulip Patch said...

I am 41 percent...actually i think that is kind of high. I blame the fact that I read a lot of blogs because I am not obsessed with writing one that is for sure.

QuiltSue said...

I'm going to have to go and do this test. I might not tell anyone the result though!

Junibears said...

Hi Tonya, I'm surprised my result was 60. I thought it might have been more.
Hugs June xx

Pat said...

Just a 40 for me! Can you believe that? :lol: