Monday, December 20, 2010

Snowman Dentures


Ornaments just keep coming in
from our Great Holiday Ornament Exchange.
I am having so much fun running to the mailbox each day.
(I am pretty sure my mail man is not enjoying it though). 

This last week,
I received this cute little Christmasy red bird

from Sherry over at
The sub-title of Sherry's blog says it all,
"Reflect upon your Blessings, 
of which man has many.
--Charles Dickens."

Then, came this adorable sleigh.
She included a set of wrapped little fabric squares.
They look so cute on the back of the sleigh!

Go visit Colleen over at 
Poke around a bit and see why she is a lucky duck herself!

Also,
came this beautiful quilted look
fabric star ornament.
Rhonda said that the ornament required a bunch of tiny fabric squares
and a bunch more straight pins.

Visit Rhonda over at

At the time of this writing,
she has some beautiful photos posted of an ice storm
that she had last week.
Here's a sneak peek at one of them.
(I hope you don't mind, Rhonda...
but I knew that when people saw this they couldn't resist
hopping over to your blog for more!)

I feel so blessed this year!
The ornaments for the ornament exchange are still
coming in. 
If you didn't get in on the fun...
you should have!








8 comments:

Heather said...

So many great ornaments! I've gotten a few & I need to post about them too... I hope I can get to that before christmas!

B-Z-Quilting said...

I am honored that you shared one of my ice pictures and also the ornament! Thank you so very much for the ornament you sent and also all the time you have given to this exchange, sending out addresses, etc. God bless!

Judi said...

Wonderful!

Aunt Spicy said...

Ohhh, it sounds like you are avenge a great time with the ornaments!

Colleen said...

I have had so much fun with this exchange! I received your ornament today as well as Rhondas and one other. I will post when I receive them all!

Colleen said...

Opps hit post before I said how lovely they all are. I especially loved your gift tag which I tied right on the ornament! Sherry's red bird was the first I recieved and it is so adorable too!

Angie said...

So lovely !
Wish I was crafty :)

Sharon said...

I love the snowman cartoon! Haha! The ornaments are very nice!