to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, December 17, 2010

How does she do it?



Our first
ornament arrived last week while I was sick.

It is from my sister, 
Heather.

Isn't that beautiful??

Heather is so talented.

We are both self-taught
on our sewing and crafts,
but she is much more gifted than I. 
She knits, crochets,sews,quilts,
cooks, and the list goes on.
She's also a Military wife with two young boys.
How does she do it all?

You can visit her

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Beautiful ornament! I received my first one a beautiful bird on Sat! I cant wait for the next one!

Heather said...

I don't do it all but I try! LOL

Lynda said...

I think both of you are very talented! Love the ornament. Had to laugh at Santa too.

Pat said...

Gorgeous ornament!
I too laughed at Santa's list :) xx

QuiltSue said...

What a beautiful ornament.

I loved the cartoon, would you mind if I put it on my blog too (with a credit back to you, of course.)