to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Yabba Dabba Doo!

I know my daughter more than anyone.

I love my daughter more than anyone 
here on earth.

My daughter is having a very tough time right now,
and, at this point, feels hopeless. 

Of, course, you and I know there is always hope. 
And deep down she does too. 

But for now...she needs a hug and 
a visit from mom.

So, that is where I am going today.
Just me, her, Stephen, and a box of this:


Because when I saw it at the store,
I knew that this cereal was another one of those 
"SOOO AMY" things. 
She'll love it. 

And I'll love seeing her. 
See you all tomorrow!

6 comments:

Pat said...

Enjoy working your mommy magic on Amy. I just know she'll feel better after seeing you xx

B-Z-Quilting said...

Have a wonderful day with your family! God bless

Jan said...

Oh how lovely to have a careing Mummy like you ,lucky girl ...love Jan xx

Sharon said...

Praying for Amy. Enjoy your visit!

Judi said...

Will pray for Amy...

QuiltSue said...

I hope your daughter's time improves soon. I'm thinking of you both, cos I know that when a child hurts, so does Mum.