to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, November 15, 2010

Okay, I'm listening!


For several weeks now,
I have been wanting to start a quilt ministry.
My friend, Angie, from Lessons from Aisle 12
posted this video:


She had no idea what it meant to me when she posted it.
It was just another finger pointing in the direction 
I feel I am supposed to go.

I am starting a quilt ministry.
I have details to iron out 
and people to contact.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

QuiltSue said...

I think I'm being thick. Please, what is a quilt ministry?

Angie said...

Tonya 2 of my kids still have their quilts they got from the hospital when they had major surgery.
God can use ANYTHING-even a nice warm blankie :)
I know you are going to do something amazing!

Sarah Craig said...

I heard this song a few days before a lady we made a quilt for passed away - and when I cried when I heard she died, I realized she had become part of "my own little world".........

If there's anything I can do to help you get started, please let me know! Our quilt ministry is coming up on its one-year anniversary, and we've learned a lot...

Blondie ~ Vintage Primitives said...

Bless you for listening to the inner voice of the Lord within you. Keep me posted. If I can do something, you know that I will.