Saturday, November 13, 2010

It's time to BEG!

It's time to BEG!!

Yep. I'm begging.

It is almost the deadline to sign up for the Great Holiday Ornament Exchange.

Do you make Ornaments?? I bet you do. I bet you can spare a couple to share with a pen pal or two.

Read about it up top. There's a page for it.

I am BEGGING you to join us. I want an ornament from YOU on MY tree!!!

Ok, go up top and read all about it now. I'm waiting patiently for your comment on how many you want to make and share.

2 comments:

B-Z-Quilting said...

Sign me up! Rhonda McCormick, US 3 ornaments! I can email you pics of my ornaments if you want.

Quiltaholic said...

My goodness you've been busy blogging, trying to get caught up with you, you lil whirlwind of activity! lol! These ornaments are the BEST I've seen, surely wish I had the talent, but alas, I won't even try to convince myself LOL! I certainly wish someone would sell them, I'd buy some for sure, they are just beautiful! Good luck and I'm sure you'll have at least 100 in trade by the time you're done!