to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Friday, November 19, 2010

Hillbilly Light Box

I have a HUGE light box for my sewing.

It is so huge that I can't sit it up on a table.

So...for my paper piecing projects,
I needed something a bit smaller that would fit on my table.

I have been waiting for the Christmas decor to show up at W-world.
(Usually it makes me mad when it shows up too early).
I bought a box of these:

And put them to work:

I think I need another 100 lights,
and I am going to try to get them to all face upwards.
But, you get the idea!

An itty bitty bit of light shining through.
Another 100 light set should do the trick!

6 comments:

Sharon said...

What a clever idea!

Pat said...

Very inventive! xx

Dora, the Quilter said...

Great idea! Very creative solution!

QuiltSue said...

What a clever idea.

Melissa said...

Now that's thinking!!

Karen said...

great idea! I've also been experimenting with making my own light boxes.