to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Monday, October 18, 2010

Readin', writin', and 'rithmatikin' 'round here


How I would LOVE to go sit quietly beside a stream and write to my hearts content.
Blogging has opened a whole new world for me. 
Lucky you! LOL


I have always loved to create with my hands.
I am very much a left brain person, 
but my hands try ever so hard to manipulate me into the opposite.
(In writing this blog I played around with various Right brain/left brain quizzes on the net. 
I am happy to report that while Lefty Brain is dominant,
Righty Brain does stand her ground at times!!)

I also LOVE to teach.
I always have.
Right now, my 12 yr old DS is having some school struggles.
So, for the next week
It is all about our little...

I'll be back to blog your ear off in a week or so!
Until then, it's all about Math, Science and History around here!

7 comments:

Lynda said...

I remember spending hours with my kids helping with homework after school. It usually involved some crying.......me!

Cindy Adkins said...

Good luck with the homeschooling!!! It is well-worth it and a blessing to be able to do it....
XO
Cindy

Pat said...

Love the quilt in this post - and I look forward to seeing you back blogging soon xx

Heather said...

Have fun! I can't wait to see what else you write about! :)

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Tonya,
I knew you weren't going to be on this week, but I figure you will look at your notes when you come back..so just wanted to say "hi!"
XO

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

I like your new blog :0)
Kim

Madame Samm said...

Tonya, your new look is delightful..please send me an email sew I can send you update for your guest posting next week..thanks blessings msamm