to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Mine

This is a favorite recent photo. 
It makes my heart melt.
I don't know why.
Perhaps it was just the enjoyable day that we had.
I am thankful for moments such as this!


See that handsome man holding our precious son?
I now cherish every moment together even more!
Stephen is working on a blog...so you will here from him soon.

But, mostly, we (as in all of my men/boys and I) are just enjoying each other.

6 comments:

Pat said...

Lovely photo!
Every moment spent with loved ones should be cherished *hugs*

Heather said...

Great photo! I can't wait to read Stephens new blog post :)

QuiltSue said...

What a lovely photo.

NorthernStar said...

It looks like a perfect day and a lovely memory x

Groovy Pumpkin said...

Gorgeous!! Lucky you! xx

Quiltaholic said...

Yah, those are the moments that make it all worth it *sigh* thanks for sharing! *HUGS*