to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Who, what, when, where, how?

If I were to answer all those questions, it would take entirely too much time that I don't have.

What I can tell you....

I'm still around, but I won't be around much for a few days.

My husband is a diabetic, and he's in the hospital right now.

My son-in-law arrives home from Afghanistan tomorrow.

I still have a 12 yr old to school and a 9 month old that isn't weaned. But, my daughter, who usually is a great help, is busy with her husbands arrival tomorrow.

I have a wonderful church family that is handling child care when I need it.

My husband will be fine, and then I'll be back.

I have probably 200 plus blogs to read, and more when I do come back, so my comments will be down.

and that I need to run and do laundry and dishes real quick.

Good night!

4 comments:

Pat said...

keeping you in our thoughts and prayers xx

Groovy Pumpkin said...

Take care Tonya, try to make a little time for yourself too - thinking of you xxx

debi said...

Amen to Pat's comment! Don't forget to rest.

Sarah~Magnolia Surprise said...

Don't worry about your comments, just take care of you and your husband. Prayers out to you and him. And how wonderful about your son-in-law!