to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Stars in Heaven

I will post the next tutorial later on this evening, but I was tiptoeing through blogland, and happened upon this beautiful picture:

Junibear spends most of her day creating altered images. Sometimes they make me laugh, or smile, and some are sweet. I like to post poetry or other inspirational things at least once a week, and I just could not resist sharing this with you. 
Enjoy visiting Junibear

3 comments:

Junibears said...

Hi Sweetie!
Thank you for putting my picture on your blog. I made this a couple of years ago. I loved the old Eskimo saying and made the pic to go with.
Big Hugs
June xx

Groovy Pumpkin said...

Lovely!! :-)

Pat said...

Its a gorgeous picture and saying!