to my readers

This blog is now all about my personal life, including updates concerning Jerry's health. For quilt and pattern related posts please visit HillbillyQuiltShop.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Seth is too busy for us

Mr. Seth
has quite a few of you
that really enjoy his blog entries.

SO,
you might be thinking,
that it is ABOUT TIME
that Seth write a blog.

Well,
He has been gone to his Dads,
and now to camp.

For those that have asked,
his catnip never grew so I went and bought him some from a greenhouse.
It took off nicely and now he has a bunch drying on his workstation.

He also has some tomato plants
that I forgot to water last night.
OOPS!


2 comments:

Pat said...

I bet he'll have a whale of a time at camp - good luck to him!
Perhaps he'll write about his experience there, next time he has a blog spot?

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi!!!
I just wanted to thank you for coming to my blog! Welcome!
Actually, Barbara will be a guest artist this week! So, I'm
sure you'll enjoy seeing her beautiful work of inspiration.
Hugs from me,
Cindy